Monday, January 11, 2010

i♥faces

This is the birthday week at the I♥faces blog. The requirement was for a picture taken in December or January. That was so hard because I have sooo many great ones from November, but I just have to save those for another contest! :)

This is my awesome 5 year old girl! She picked the flowers to put in her hair just for the picture, I love it! I also love that she has hair in her face...so true to life. Girls always have hair in their face! :)

Enjoy! Check out all the other photo entries at i♥faces.





9 comments:

Discovery School at First Baptist Heath January 11, 2010 at 9:46 AM  

those are some amazing eyes. And I love the flowers..how did you get htose in Dec, or JAnuary? msut live somewhere south of my home LOL. What a beautiful child

Anonymous January 11, 2010 at 12:05 PM  

She has such a natural beauty about her. Very nice photo. It has a fresh feel to it!

Bunch of Barrons January 11, 2010 at 2:07 PM  

Sweet photo! What a cutie!

Sarah King January 11, 2010 at 6:19 PM  

What a beautiful girl! Love those eyes and freckles. :)

Hana January 12, 2010 at 8:19 AM  

Great photo of a beautiful little girl!

Annette January 12, 2010 at 5:21 PM  

Lovely eyes!

The Skousens January 12, 2010 at 5:44 PM  

What a beautiful photo...I love it!!! She's adorable!!!

http://www.laurenskousen.com/

Tricia Nugen January 12, 2010 at 6:05 PM  

Love it! She's so beautiful.

bradjollyphotography January 12, 2010 at 6:40 PM  

This is such a terrific photo. You've captured her showcasing a beautiful smile. Great job!

Total Pageviews

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP